Mayurbhanj Panchayat Samiti Recruitment 2023 :-
It is hereby informed that, The organization has published notification for 79 Community Support Staff vacancies, If you are interested or eligible for the post then read the notification and apply it as soon as possible. It is a central Government jobs so apply now in online as soon as possible.
Here we are always ready to give you new job alerts. You can get here all free job alert. This website will help you for your bright future and you can checkout here job in Odisha.
We are here providing all types of jobs, study material, admit card, result and answer key. We are here providing all types of jobs like : Odisha Govt. jobs, Central Govt. jobs, Local jobs, Engineering jobs, teaching jobs, so many free job alert you will get here from us.
You can get here the most important key term of a job like post name, advertisement number, important dates, age criteria, fees, educational criteria, selection method, required documents, vacancies, apply mode, who can apply, gender, pay scale, help line number, other important information, how to apply a job and some suggested links.
Mayurbhanj Panchayat Samiti Recruitment 2023 @ All Freshers can apply here
POST DATE : 27.12.2022
MAYURBHANJ PANCHAYAT SAMITI OFFICE
MAYURBHANJ PANCHAYAT SAMITI RECRUITMENT 2023
Q.1- For which Post Mayurbhanj Panchayat Samiti has released this notification ?
The Organisation has released this notification for the post of Community Support Staff.
Q.2- What is the Advertisement Number for the notification of Community Support Staff ?
- The notification is under this advertise No. – 3863
Q.3- What are the Important Dates for the candidates for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- Apply date of submission of application form : 22.12.2022
- Last date of submission of application form : 06.01.2023
Q.4- How much will the candidates pay for the post of Community Support Staff ?
According to the official notification there is no application fees for this post, It is totally free of cost.
- General/OBC/EWS : Nil
- SC/ST/PH/Female : Nil
Q.5- What is the Age Criteria for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- According to the official notification candidates Minimum age is 18 years.
- The age relaxation will be applied as per official rule.
Q.6- What is the Educational Qualification for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- Candidates should complete 10th/+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognize institute.
Q.7- What is the Selection Method for the post of Community Support Staff ?
According to official notification the selection method is only Mark Basis.
Q.8- What is the Required Documents for the post of Community Support Staff ?
According to official notification the required documents are as follows :
- Career Certificate and Mark sheet
- Computer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Thumb Impression
- Passport size Photographs
Q.9- How many vacancies are there for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- According to the official notification, There are 79 vacancies are available.
Q.10- In which mode the candidates are able to apply for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- As per the official notification candidates are only able to apply in Offline mode.
Q.11- What are the Payment Mode for the application fees ?
- For this post candidates are no need to pay the application fees, So there is no payment mode is available.
Q.12- Who can apply for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- According to official notification, All Odisha Candidates are able to apply for this post.
Q.13- Which types of Genders can apply for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- The Organisation has notified that Female candidates can apply for the this post.
Q.14- What is the Pay Scale for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- As per the official notification, Pay Scale for the post of accountant is started from 3,000/- to 6,000/-.
Q.15 – Is there any Helpline Number for solving the issues while applying online ?
- Sorry, There is no helpline number available for solving the issues.
Basic knowledge :-
|Who can apply||Freshers|
|Job category||Odisha Govt.|
|Job location||Odisha, Mayurbhanj|
|For more jobs updates||Visit here|
YOU MAY LIKE RECENT POSTS :-
- India post gds recruitment 2023 salary : Notification out for 40889 vacancies : Post office vacancy : Gramin Dak Sevak : Free Job Alert : Odisha
- NLC Graduate Recruitment 2023 : Apply Online for 626 Technician (Diploma) Apprentice and other posts : Free Job Alert
- OMC Non Executive Recruitment 2023 : Apply now for 81 Forman and other posts : Free Job Alert
- OSSSC Group C Vacancy 2023 : Notification out Now : Online apply form : Apply for 7483 different Posts : Free Jobs alert : Odisha Job : New Jobs
- OSSC Technical Posts Recruitment 2023 : Notification out for group C : Online apply form : Apply for 189 different Posts : Free Jobs alert : Odisha Job : New Jobs
Q.16- How to apply in online/offline for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- Go to the official website Open the official notification and Read mindfully.
- Then Check the eligibility & Click on the apply online button.
- Do online form fill up if the apply process is online.
- Do offline form fill up if the apply process is offline.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Upload your documents and pay the fee.
- Finally press the submit button and Print the application form.
- At last you should pay close attention on the official website for the admit card and exam date.
Q.17- What are the Important Eligibility Condition for the post of Community Support Staff ?
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have a perfect physical and mental health.
- Candidate should have not more than one spouse.
- Candidate should have not criminal offence.
- Candidate should have some ID Proof like Aadhar card/PAN Card/Voter Card.
Takes all the precaution for covid-19
- Wear Mask
- Have your own sanitizer
- Maintain social distance
- Maintain hygiene
YOU MAY NEED THIS LINKS :-
|Important QUERIES||Important LINKS|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Now||Click here|
|How to apply||Click here|
|Recent Post 1||Touch me|
|Recent Post 2||Touch me|
|Huge Vacancies Job||98083 Vacancies, Apply now|
ONLY TRENDING JOBS :-
- OSSC Stenographer, Clerk & other post Recruitment 2023, Apply Online
- Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2023, Apply Offline
- OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022-23, Apply Online
- Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023, Apply Online
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply Online
- Balasore WCD Recruitment 2022, Apply offline
- For more job updates (Free Jobs Alert) : Visit here
- For more information follow official website and read the official notification mindfully.
- Application should be perfectly filed.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Don’t write any duplicate/wrong information while filing the application form.
FIND THE BEST JOBS FOR YOUR CARRIER :-
If you are a job seeker then you will find best jobs from here for your carrier and that’s why this website named as yours job alert. Kindly subscribe us for getting yours job alert daily and please visit this site everyday for getting most new updated jobs. And the main thing is, we are covering the glove soon for new job updates. Stay safe Thank You.
The information has been provided here might be not accurate and for this we are not responsible because our website (www.yoursjobalert.com) here to give update job news/information. We are not the creator of the job. Please verify the job before applying. If anyone demand for money do not pay them. Thank You.
What is the qualification for Community Support Staff Recruitment ?
Ans- Candidates should complete 10th/+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognize institute.
What is the selection procedure of Community Support Staff job ?
Ans – According to official notification the selection method is only Mark Basis.
Is it Odisha Govt. Job ?
Ans – Yes, It is fully under Odisha Government.
What is the salary of this post ?
Ans – As per the official notification, Pay Scale for this post is started from 3,000/- to 6,000/-.